Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 6/20/13
Some slight adjustments throughout but I’ll highlight the significant changes below.
- Ben Roethlisberger (+2) – I think he’ll take a step back this season now that Wallace is gone, but he was initially ranked too low.
- Cam Newton (-1) – More concern about new OC (Mike Shula) and his weak track record.
- Ray Rice (-1) – He’s a better fit for Tier 2.
- Reggie Bush (-2) – Slight adjustment to total rushing yards.
- Darren McFadden (-1) – The more I read and study the Raiders the less optimistic I become.
- Montee Ball (+1) – The release of McGahee was assumed in my initial rankings so the small bump is due to clarity.
- Ahmad Bradshaw (+13) – Bradshaw finds a home in Indy.
- Vick Ballard (-11) – Ripple effect of the Bradshaw signing.
- Daryl Richardson (+20) – I flip-flopped Richardson and Pead. The Rams RB battle will be watched closely this summer.
- Isaiah Pead (-15) – See Richardson above.
- Travaris Cadet (#99) – First appearance in the rankings for the Saints RB.
- Julio Jones (+1) – A better fit for Tier 2.
- Antonio Brown (+5) – Should lead the Steelers in receiving and could be a sneaky WR2 this season.
- Eric Decker (-3) – Slight adjustment to his reception totals.
- Jordy Nelson (+2) – Liking his upside more and more.
- Josh Gordon (-6) – 2-game suspension.
- Santonio Holmes (-6) – Hasn’t recovered from foot injury yet.
- Nate Washington (+35) – Coaches continue to praise him.
- Rob Gronkowski (-1) – Back surgery complete, questionable for Week 1. Risk is on the rise.
- Aaron Hernandez (-2) – Yikes. Hernandez may free fall very soon depending on how this incident plays out. Stay tuned.
- Fred Davis (+2) – Davis can be the #2 receiver if he can fully recover from his Achilles injury.
- Kellen Winslow (#29) – Signed by the Jets and instantly becomes their #1 tight end.