Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/1
- Kevin Kolb (#20) comes to ARI as a QB2 with upside.
- Kyle Orton (-7) slides as starting spots across the league dwindle and rumored MIA deal fizzles.
- Vince Young (+15) lands in a good situation but has little fantasy value barring a Vick injury.
- Slight bump for Ryan Mathews (+5). Darren Sproles moving to NO.
- Willis McGahee (+14) should get more chances in Denver under John Foxes run-first offense.
- Marion Barber (+25) improves his fantasy stock. Handcuff for Forte.
- Chester Taylor (-20) on the chopping block?
- Beanie Wells (+5), Ryan Williams (+5) as Tim Hightower moves to WAS.
- Dez Bryant (+3) solidifies his starting role now that Roy Williams (+11) is in Chicago.
- Chad Ochocinco (+7) lands in a good situation. WR3 with upside.
- Deion Branch (-17) remains a starter but loses value.
- Slight bump for rookie A.J. Green (+8). Michael Jenkins out of the picture.
- Plaxico Burress (#38) should start opposite Santonio Holmes.
- Todd Heap (+3) gets a slight boost. Could be second-leading receiver in Arizona.
- Ed Dickson (+15) gets a crack at the starting job in Baltimore.
- Kellen Davis (+14) gets a crack at the starting job in Chicago but still fantasy irrelevant.
- Greg Olsen (-6) will share targets with Jeremy Shockey in Carolina.