Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/4
- Kyle Orton (+12) rises from the ashes as he runs well ahead of Tebow in camp. Trade to Miami, all but dead.
- Jason Campbell (-100 yds), A banged up Ford and losing his top target (Miller) can’t help.
- Beanie Wells (+4), gets first crack at starting job keeping him ahead of Ryan Williams.
- LaDainian Tomlinson (-8), reduced role and salary has L.T. on the slide.
- Shonn Greene (+75 yards), should get around 240-250 carries if he remains healthy.
- Tim Hightower (+3), Torain already banged up. Hightower is next in line for starting job.
- Thomas Jones (-5), could and should lose carries to Le’Ron McClain.
- Jalen Parmele (+29), backing up Rice until the Ravens sign a veteran RB.
- Ronnie Brown (-8), nice pickup for the Eagles, but not so nice for Brown’s fantasy value. Handcuff to McCoy.
- DeSean Jackson (-2), working out the kinks as I ponder Jackson’s and Jeremy Maclin’s (+3) value.
- Dez Bryant (+1) I keep bumping him up with up with every update. Kid’s got big upside.
- Mike Williams (SEA) (-14), first Rice, now a pass-catcing TE; Williams is falling into a fantasy wasteland.
- Patrick Crayton (+30), would start opposite Jackson if the Chargers played today.
- Emmanuel Sanders (-8) Everyone’s sleeper wideout can’t get his feet healthy.
- Zach Miller (-16) Uggh. Moving to Seattle does nothing for Miller’s fantasy stock. Tarvaris Jackson and sharing targets with Carlson? No thanks.
- Jeff Reed (#22) lands a job in Seattle.