Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/9/12
- Mark Sanchez (-3) Tebow is likely to get his shot sooner or later.
- Brandon Weeden (+1) We assumed but it’s now official… Weeden will start.
- Colt McCoy (-6) McCoy’s slide continues. By the time training camp is over, I’m expecting Seneca Wallace to be the No. 2 QB.
- Kevin Kolb (-5) Poor play in first preseason game has Kolb trending downward.
- Trent Richardson (-2) Minor or not, surgery is surgery. It’s a red flag that sends Trent to the bottom of the tier. Depending on his progress, he may fall out of the tier 2 in the next update.
- Kevin Smith (+27) Smith’s value continues to rise with Best and Leshoure on the sidelines.
- Roy Helu (-8) Still like Helu to lead the team in fantasy production but its anyone’s guess, which one of the RBs Shanahan will play.
- Evan Royster (+16) Shanahan’s favorite… for now.
- Mike Wallace (-5) Contract issue isn’t going away anytime soon.
- Santonio Holmes (-3) Dealing with rib issue.
- Miles Austin (-7) Hamstring issue and concerns has returned.
- Terrell Owens (#45) Tough to gauge his role in the offense. Is Sidney Rice healthy?
- Sidney Rice (-24) Is Sidney Rice (shoulder) healthy?
- Braylon Edwards (-11) Signing of Owens kills his value.
- Robert Housler (+2) This kid would be a stud in a better offense with a better QB.