Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/25
- Peyton Manning (-3) The signing of Collins doesn’t bode well for Manning’s Week 1 status.
- Tim Tebow (-6) may not even be the #2 QB when the season starts.
- Kerry Collins (#37) has little value unless Manning’s injury is long-term.
- Matt Forte (-1) may lose more touches to Marion Barber than he did to Chester Taylor last year.
- Ahmad Bradshaw (-3) will likely split carries with Jacobs on an even basis this year.
- Cedric Benson (-7) could find tough sledding in an offense with a rookie QB.
- Reggie Bush (+5) being named the starter doesn’t hurt your fantasy value.
- Roy Williams (+2) has been handed a starting WR spot but isn’t making the most of the opportunity. He’s being out-played in camp by Knox.
- Mike Sims-Walker (+2) is running with the first team in St. Louis but this position still needs to shake itself out.
- Greg Olsen (+8) will likely be the team’s 2nd leading receiver.