Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/22/13
- Michael Vick (+6) – Named the starter but too much of an injury risk for a QB1.
- Geno Smith (+12) – He may start but your fantasy team shouldn’t care. Stay away.
- Arian Foster (-6) – Foster returns to practice and I move him down. Go figure. He’s still a bottom of Round 1 RB.
- DeAngelo Williams (+3) – With Stewart still battling his ankles, Williams could be a nice flex play.
- Monte Ball (-7) – Hillman isn’t going anywhere.
- Le’Veon Bell (-36) – This one hurts. I’ve been high on him since early June and was happy to draft him as my RB2… not anymore. A foot injury will cause him to miss at least 6 weeks.
- Isaac Redman (+11) – May be the lead back in a RBBC with Dwyer but this is a situation to avoid.
- Julio Jones (+1) – A slight bump for Jones as I re-organize his and White’s numbers.
- Lance Moore (-5) – Distributed some of Moore’s yardage to Stills and Sproles.
- Brian Hartline (+4) – A very unsexy pick, but should benefit most from the loss of TE Keller.
- Dustin Keller (dropped) – Ugly knee injury for the Dolphins TE.
- Rob Gronkowski (no change) – Still ranked at #2 but took away 100 yards and 1 TD. It doesn’t appear he will be ready for Week 1.
- Zach Sudfeld (+9) – Any Patriots’ TE running with the first team deserves a bump.
- Vernon Davis (+2) – It will be an upset id Davis isn’t 2nd on the team in receiving this season.
- Fred Davis (+4) – I continue to be bullish on Fred. A sneaky TE1 in the making.