Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 6/27/13
We did an unscheduled update due to the release of Aaron Hernandez. It will be interesting to see what, if any, moves the Patriots make to bring receiving help for Brady.
- Tom Brady (-1 TD) – I had already factored in a “down” year for Brady but the release of Hernandez is another kick in his fantasy football shin.
- Ray Rice (-3) – Re-evaluated the split between Rice & Pierce.
- Bernard Pierce (+11) – A valuable handcuff to Ray Rice with good upside.
- Shane Vereen (+5) – No Hernandez means Vereen should be more involved in the passing game.
- Julian Edelman (+37) – Stands to benefit most with Hernandez gone but has serious injury risk.
- Aaron Dobson (+5) – Ripple effect bump with Hernandez gone.
- LaVon Brazill (-6) – 4-game suspension kills his value early in the season.
- Aaron Hernandez (-75) – Hernandez’s fantasy value can fit inside a thimble and is restricted to dynasty leagues only.
- Vernon Davis (+3) – Should finish a close second to Boldin in receiving yards and TDs.
- Jake Ballard (+45) – Won’t post Hernandez-type numbers but worth considering as a TE2.
- Michael Hoomanawanui (+19) – Hernandez ripple effect but has little value.