Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 6/3/13
Our initial release for 2013 has over 800 players projected and ranked. Sporadic updates will occur in June with weekly updates kicking off in July through the start of the season. We’ll also do unscheduled updates as needed, typically for significant injuries that occur between scheduled updates.
- Robert Griffin III (#15) – I know my inbox will be flooded, but his injury risk is too sizeable for my taste. I’ll slide him up as we get closer to Week 1 assuming his rehab continues to go well, but even healthy, I don’t see him cracking my top ten.
- Tom Brady (#7) – The Pats have lost their lone rock at the receiving position and replaced Welker with an adequate, but injury-prone player. Is this the year the revolving door at the position takes a bite out of Brady’s magic?
- Carson Palmer (#20) – I like his upside in Bruce Arians’ offense and should be a great fantasy QB2 with QB1 upside.
- Arian Foster (#2) – His heavy workload the last three years will shouted at you by many fantasy analysts this summer and an early calf injury only adds fuel to the fire. He’s No. 2 for now, but I wouldn’t hold it against anyone for taking Dougie instead.
- Le’Veon Bell (#12) – Great opportunity for the rookie. We’ll follow his progress closely during camp.
- Reggie Bush (#14) – PPR value is back on the rise.
- Victor Cruz (#13) – Contract squabble continues.
- Pierre Garcon (#15) – Foot still a concern. High risk/reward.
- Wes Welker (#23) – All three Bronco receivers make the top 25.
- Hakeem Nicks (#30) – Mysteriously absent from OTAs.
- Dennis Pitta (#6) – Could benefit the most from Boldin departure.
- Jordan Cameron (#17) – Sleeper alert.