Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/5/12
- Matt Ryan (+1) – talk of slightly more passing in ATL gives Ryan upside.
- David Garrard (#40) – making the most of his opportunity thus far.
- Steven Jackson (-2) – A slight bump down for a RB who has 16 total TDs in the last 3 years.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis (-2) – looks like the Bengals will use a RBBC approach in 2012.
- Bernard Scott (+3) looks like the Bengals will use a RBBC approach in 2012.
- Mikel Leshoure (-3) 2-game suspension plus recovery from an Achilles injury.
- Justin Forsett (#91) opportunity to earn a job as the third-down back.
- Marques Colston (-2) – still like Colston as a safe WR1, just not top 5.
- Julio Jones (+4) – Getting more excited about Jones’ prospects as the Falcons move away from the run.
- Santonio Holmes (#18) – moved Holmes from Tier2 to Tier3.
- Jeremy Maclin (+6) – A healthy Maclin should lead the Eagles in receiving.
- Demaryius Thomas (+3) – still formulating my opinion on whether Thomas or Decker will have the better fantasy season.
- Randy Moss (+15) – looking like the starter opposite Crabtree.
- Kendall Wright (#70) – technical error had Wright out of the 6/21 Rankings.