Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/18/13
A few minor adjustments to the rankings this week.
- Jay Cutler (+1) – Still a QB2 but with a better receiving option at TE I’m more optimistic.
- Danny Woodhead (+3) – My lack of confidence in Ryan Mathews grows each week.
- Robert Turbin (+1) – He’s still too low. The fact that his ADP is below the likes of Marcel Reece, Jonathan Dwyer and Knowshon Moreno is laughable.
- Michael Floyd (+4) – The Floyd hype is picking up steam.
- Ryan Broyles (-2) – ACL recovery is still a huge concern but I like his prospects for a great season if he can get on the field.
- Brian Quick (-11) – Running behind Austin Pettis and Chris Givens.
- Martellus Bennett (+3) See Cutler above.