- No significant changes.
- Peyton Hillis (+5) – The Chiefs would be wise to lead the league in rushing this year.
- Isaac Redman (-3) – The Steelers backfield is one to avoid right now.
- Rashard Mendenhall (+3) – Encouraging signs from the practice field but the Steelers backfield is one to avoid right now.
- Bilal Powell (+27) – There’s no clear-cut No. 2 RB behind Greene, but Powell is trending upward.
- Kevin Ogletree (#55) – It looks like Cowboys have found a #3 wideout. I’m not expecting Laurent Robinson type production and you probably saw his best game of the season last night.
- Julian Edelman (+2) – The Patriots released a host of veteran receivers leaving Edelman to pick up the pieces.
- Justin Blackmon (+6) – Looking more and more like he will be the clear-cut No. 1 wideout in Jacksonville.
- Denarius Moore (-12) – Heading into the season already banged up.
- Rod Streater (+32) – Injuries to Moore and Ford may give Streater an opportunity in 2012.
- Donald Jones (-5) – Will start opposite Stevie, but Nelson will be targeted more from the slot.