Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 9/1
- Matt Ryan (+1) prefer Ryan over Flacco.
- John Beck (+3) likely to be opening day starter.
- Kyle Boller (+20) should win the backup job behind Campbell.
- Arian Foster (-1) second hamstring tweak of the preseason is a concern.
- Chris Johnson (-2) holdout will likely get done this week but practice time missed is never good.
- Reggie Bush (+5) becoming more bullish on Bush. Injury risk keeps him out of the top-20.
- Ben Tate (+20) the most talented of the Foster backups.
- Johnny Knox (+12) is still outplaying Roy Williams in camp.
- Mike Sims-Walker (+5) will likely land a starting spot.
- Victor Cruz (+42) is the favorite to win the starting slot receiver position.