Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/15
- Matt Ryan (+1) may have the best wide receiver tandem in the league.
- Peyton Hillis (+3) moves up as Montario Hardesty (-5) can’t shake the injury bug. Brandon Jackson is the clear #2 RB.
- Tim Hightower (+13) has a grasp on the #1 running back spot but Shanahan is lurking.
- Dez Bryant (+4) gets pushed into the 1000-yard receiver club. Every time I update the Rankings, he’s moving higher. At this rate, he’ll be my #1 WR by September 1st.
- This undisclosed illness business with Jeremy Maclin (-3) is worrisome. His Week 1 status is in question.
- Lance Moore (+5) is becoming everybody’s sleeper, value play, and man-crush. I’m on board.
- Lee Evans’ (+1) move to Baltimore is only a marginal increase in his fantasy value… it likely benefits Boldin and Rice more than Evans himself.
- Legedu Naanee (+64) has a chance at a starting receiver role due to the ACL injury to David Gettis (dropped).
- Antonio Gates (-100 yds) remains my #1 TE but ongoing talk of him being on a snap count is eroding my confidence in him.
- Greg Olsen (+6) is clearly going to be a main weapon in this offense, especially considering the lack of quality wide receivers.