Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/7
- Ben Roethlisberger (+1) moves ahead of Josh Freeman due to a better consistency track record.
- Alex Smith (+2) ranked too low in previous update.
- Flip-flopped the projections for Tashard Choice (+7) & DeMarco Murray (-7). The more I consume on the Cowboys backfield, the more I think Choice wins the playing time battle with the rookie.
- Added John Kuhn (GB) and Alex Green (GB). Both had been projected but were left out in the last update.
- Delone Carter (IND) up, Javarris James (IND) removed.
- Slight decrease in Maurice Jones-Drew’s rushing yardage (-50) as I become increasingly skittish about his knee injury.
- Added a TD to the rushing totals of Ryan Mathews (SD).
- Terrell Owens downgraded due to mysterious ACL injury.
- Slight upgrade for CLE Greg Little (+100 yds) and downgrade for Mohamed Massaquoi (-100 yds).
- Anquan Boldin (+1).