Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/15/13
- Robert Griffin III (+2) – No setbacks. However, we won’t see him in any preseason games.
- Carson Palmer (+3) – I like the weapons at Palmer’s disposal but can he stay on the field?
- DeAngelo Williams (+5) – This move upward has more to do with Jonathan Stewart (ankles) than Williams.
- Jonathan Stewart (-5) – Coach thinks Stewart will be ready for Week 1 but given Stewart’s injury history, the risk is becoming too great.
- Christine Michael (+3) – It’s still unclear who will backup Lynch but this kid has skills.
- Roy Helu (+3) – Starting to establish himself as the clear backup to Alfred.
- Montario Hardesty (-26) – Scheduled for a knee scope today.
- Mike Wallace (-4) – Is Tannehill going to have time to get this speedster the ball?
- Kenny Britt (+5) – An upside bump, but injury history is a huge concern.
- Rueben Randle (+3) – Good upside pick late in your draft.
- Coby Fleener (+3) – Concussion concerns are gone for the time being. Making his mark with Dwayne Allen (foot) out.
- Ed Dickson (-3) – Just when you thought Dickson might have some value, he pulls up lame with a hamstring injury.
- Zach Sudfeld (+1) – Any Patriots’ TE running with the first team deserves a bump.