Fantasy Football Today - fantasy football rankings, cheatsheets, and information
A Fantasy Football Community!




Create An Account  |  Advertise  |  Contact      





 Stats > Jordan Howard  
 
Running Back, Chicago Bears

Want Custom Fantasy Scoring?
You are not logged in. You must be logged in and create a league profile to apply custom fantasy scoring to the stat, projection and ranking pages. Login or Register

Draft: 2016 Round 5 (11)
College: Indiana
DOB: 1994-11-02 Age: 22
RB Rank Tier ADP-12
#58 6 -

Season Stats
FF Today Default Scoring: Review Scoring
  RushingReceiving Fantasy
Season Team G Att Yard Avg TDTarget Rec Yard Avg TD FPts FPts/G
2016 CHI 15 252 1,313 5.2 6 50 29 298 10.3 1 203.1 13.5
2016 (Projected) CHI   104 447 4.3 3   10 74 7.4 0 70.1  

2016 Outlook
Depth Chart
Letís assume Langford handles 55% of the running back snaps in 2016. That leaves another 45% or so of carries to the trio of Carey, Rodgers, and rookie Jordan Howard. Last year the top four backs for Chicago carried the ball a combined 423 times. If we assume Langford handles around 220, that leaves quite a few carries for the rest of the ball carriers. Rodgers is basically the odd man out here, as his bottom of the roster talent and usage from 2015 leave much to be desired. Carey, the third-year player from Arizona has been no more than a change-of-pace back without a solid role the past two seasons. He didnít see a significant uptick in touches between his rookie and second year.

This leaves us with Howard, the power back from Indiana selected in the 5th round. Possessing an intriguing size, speed combination, Howard was highly regarded during the pre-draft process, earning a second-third round grade. The Bears were able to nab him in Round 5, great value for a player who produced exceptional numbers in a Big 10 conference that featured some tremendous defenses. Howard gives Chicago, and John Fox the powerful, if not flashy back they lacked at times last season. Early reports indicate Howard will have the best chance to be the 1B to Langford. If he can prove his chops in the passing game, something Langford struggled with at times in 2015, Howard could certainly be a player to watch. This offense was able to support two top-25 running backs last year, so nab Howard for your roster as a value pick.
Fan. Tm. Player
RB1RB1 Jordan Howard
RB2RB2 Ka'Deem Carey
RB3RB3 Jeremy Langford
RB4RB4 Paul Lasike
Bears Depth Chart
News From The Past 90 Days
There is no news to report for this player from the past 90 days.

2016 Gamelog Stats
FF Today Default Scoring: Review Scoring
  RushingReceiving Fantasy
Week Opp Result Att Yard Avg TDTarget Rec Yard Avg TD FPts
2 PHI L 14-29 3 22 7.3 0 2 2 9 4.5 0 3.1
3 at DAL L 17-31 9 45 5.0 0 6 4 47 11.8 0 9.2
4 DET W 17-14 23 111 4.8 0 4 3 21 7.0 0 13.2
5 at IND L 23-29 16 118 7.4 0 3 3 45 15.0 1 22.3
6 JAC L 16-17 15 34 2.3 1 4 2 6 3.0 0 10.0
7 at GB L 10-26 7 22 3.1 0 1 0 0 - 0 2.2
8 MIN W 20-10 26 153 5.9 1 4 4 49 12.3 0 26.2
10 at TB L 10-36 15 100 6.7 0 0 0 0 - 0 10.0
11 at NYG L 16-22 17 77 4.5 0 8 1 22 22.0 0 9.9
12 TEN L 21-27 18 84 4.7 0 5 3 43 14.3 0 12.7
13 SF W 26-6 32 117 3.7 3 1 0 0 - 0 29.7
14 at DET L 17-20 13 86 6.6 0 5 2 24 12.0 0 11.0
15 GB L 27-30 17 90 5.3 1 4 4 23 5.8 0 17.3
16 WAS L 21-41 18 119 6.6 0 3 1 9 9.0 0 12.8
17 at MIN L 10-38 23 135 5.9 0 0 0 0 - 0 13.5

What is My FF Today ?
Click the icon to add a player to My FF Today Track Players. Track Players allows you to keep better tabs on players that are most important to you, including your own custom news page and highlighting your players on stat, projection and ranking pages. Note you must be logged in to use My FF Today.