Predicted Score: Redskins 27, Giants 17
New York Giants: The Giants won both games against Washington last season including a 34-28 victory late in the year in which Tiki Barber rushed for over 200 yards and 3 scores. Eli Manning will once again start despite a bum shoulder but may have limited targets to throw to. WR Plaxico Burress has missed practice time this week due to a sprained ankle. He's expected to play but his loss would be a major blow to Manning and the Giants offense. Derrick Ward has been an adequate fill in for Jacobs while Reuben Droughns was a zero on the scoreboard last week.
- Start: WR Plaxico Burress, TE Jeremy Shockey, RB Derrick Ward
- Consider: QB Eli Manning (shoulder), WR Amani Toomer
- Sit: RB Brandon Jacobs(inj), WR Steve Smith
Washington: What a big victory for the Redskins last Monday night beating the Eagles who have dominated this division in year's past. Despite throwing a pick, Jason Campbell was adequate and managed the game to Joe Gibbs' liking. Next up comes the Giants who haven't stopped an opposing QB at all giving up 631 yds and 7 TDs to Tony Romo and Brett Favre. Running backs Clinton Portis and Ladell Betts are both seeing action but Portis remains the better fantasy option and should be in line for solid game again this week.
- Start: QB Jason Campbell, RB Clinton Portis, TE Chris Cooley, WR Santana Moss
- Consider: WR Antwaan Randle El, RB Ladell Betts
- Sit: Redskins D/ST