Predicted Score: Cowboys 20, Bears 10
Dallas: Well, this should be interesting and a great way to cap off Sunday's games. The Cowboys seem to score at will (82 points) while the Bears do a pretty good job at keeping teams out of the endzone. QB Tony Romo leads the NFC with a 119.3 quarterback rating and Marion Barber is proving why he needs to be the featured back in this offense adding two more TDs to his resume last week while Julius Jones averaged 2.1 yds per carry on 15 attempts. Don't expect another 30+ point performance from Dallas this week but a victory is in the works. Fun fact: WR Terrell Owens has 15 TDs in his last 14 games.
- Start: QB Tony Romo, RB Marion Barber, WR Terrell Owens, TE Jason Witten
- Consider: RB Julius Jones, WR Patrick Crayton, Cowboys D/ST
- Sit: WR Terry Glenn (inj)
Chicago: What's the rule… if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? I'll just say this… the Bears got another victory despite Rex Grossman. Moving on… how about that Bears' defense shutting down LaDainian Tomlinson and Larry Johnson in back to back weeks. These guys are for real, especially DT Tommie Harris who recorded 5 tackles and two sacks against the Chiefs last week. They'll have their biggest test to date facing the Cowboys and should be up for the challenge until one too many turnovers by the Bears offense proves costly. By the way, teams at some point will figure out that kicking to Devin Hester is a bad idea.
- Start: Bears D/ST, RB Cedric Benson, WR Bernard Berrian
- Consider: TE Desmond Clark, WR Muhsin Muhammad, K Robbie Gould
- Sit: QB Rex Grossman, TE Greg Olsen, WR Devin Hester