| Free to Enter
- One entry per person.
- Select the player you think will be selected at each draft position #1-#10 in the 1st
round of the NFL Draft on Saturday April 25th, 2009.
- The teams with picks #1-#10 are indicated but subject to change on or before the draft
due to trades, passed over picks, etc.
- For the contest it does not matter which team selects the player but rather what
draft position (order) the players are drafted in.
- Points will be awarded based on how close your selections are to the actual draft order. If the
player you select to be drafted #1 overall is drafted #1 overall, then you receive 10 points. For each
position he is drafted away from the #1 pick, you will lose 1 point to a maximum of 10 (score of 0).
The same system will be used for each of the 10 selections. A perfect score, before bonus questions,
is 100 points.
- Answer the bonus questions and receive 5 points for each correct answer. Although some
questions may have more than one correct answer, only choose one answer you believe to be the best
- The contest winner will be the person who scores the most total points, including bonus
points. If there is a tie for the most total points, then total points earned excluding bonus will be the
tie-breaker to decide the winner.
- The (30 minutes prior to the start
of the NFL Draft). You can resubmit your picks as many times as necessary up to the contest deadline.
- 1st Place:
- 2nd - 10th Place: Not-So-Stylish FF Today T-shirt.