Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/28/14
- Shaun Hill (+5) – It appears the Rams are comfortable with Hill as their starter for the foreseeable future.
- Cam Newton (-1) – Getting bad vibes about this team the closer we get to the start of the season.
- Jamaal Charles (-2) – Speaking of bad vibes… I still love Charles but the injuries to the o-line, poor play by Eric Fisher and multiple injuries throughout the team have the Chiefs trending downward. Just a slight bump down for Jamaal.
- Doug Martin (+3) – Rookie Sims is out and addition of Mankins should help every so slightly.
- Reggie Bush / Joique Bell – A slight shift in distribution between the Detroit RBs.
- Pierre Thomas (-8) – Ingram and Robinson are ready to be the main runners on first and second down. Thomas stays as a receiving threat and is a better value in PPR leagues.
- Josh Gordon (dropped) – His appeal was lost. Gordon will miss the entire 2014 season.
- Brandin Cooks (+7) – Tacked on some yardage to Cook’s receiving totals.
- Rob Gronkowski (+2) – Sure would be nice to see Gronk get some quality practice time in next week.
- Tim Wright (+23) – Wright improved his fantasy stock by landing in New England. He’s on the back-end of the TE2 radar until his usage in the offense becomes clear.