Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/25/14
- Sam Bradford (dropped) – Tough break for the Rams as they lose their signal-caller for the second-straight year.
- Shaun Hill (#28) – Hill be the Week 1 starter but isn’t even a QB2 at this point. He will be available on your waiver wire if he shows well during Weeks 1 and 2.
- Wes Welker (-20) – Welker has three concussions in 10 months. Even if he’s ready for Week 1, his injury risk pushes him below Sanders.
- Emmanuel Sanders (+14) – Sanders will have a bigger role inside and out if Welker misses any time.
- Danny Amendola (-10) – I still think Amendola is a decent value at his current ADP (10.09) but he’s not on the field in two-WR sets, limiting his opportunity.
- Allen Hurns (#101) – Inserted the UDFA receiver in Jacksonville.
- Matt Prater (-20) – Four-game suspension makes Prater undraftable in re-draft leagues. There are plenty of kickers and no reason to carry two on your initial roster.