Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/21/14
- Matthew Stafford (+1) – Added a passing TD to Stafford’s totals.
- Jay Cutler (+1) – I really like Cutler’s ceiling this season. Health will be the only thing that keeps him out of the top ten.
- Cam Newton (-2) – Personnel concerns are enough to kicked him down a Tier.
- Doug Martin (N/A) – No change as Sims’ injury reflects more on backups Rainey and James.
- DeMarco Murray (-2) – Been debating all season how heavy Murray’s use will be in this offense. Still like him a lot but decided to scale him back as I expect Dunbar’s role to more than just change-of-pace.
- Christine Michael (-7) – Robert Turbin has the trust of the coaching staff. If Lynch goes down, a committee approach will likely be used.
- Chris Polk (-10) – There is no handcuff for McCoy right now. Polk’s hamstring injury is such a concern the team acquired Kenjon Barner from Carolina.
- Jordy Nelson (+1) – Slight bump for the Packers’ receivers as it appears no true threat at tight end is going to emerge.
- Randall Cobb (+2) – See above.
- Jeremy Maclin (-4) – I love Maclin’s ceiling but his injury concerns are growing.
- Markus Wheaton (+8) – Ranked too low originally. The kid has upside value if he can hold onto the No.2 receiving spot.