Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/14/14
Lot’s of minor tweaking this week as camp news and notes starts to solidify my opinions on how the offenses across the league are shaping up. Here are some of the biggest movers as week head into Week 2 of preseason action.
- Robert Griffin III (-1) I removed some of RGIIIs rushing yardage as I get this sense he’s going to attempt to stay in the pocket more this season.
- Johnny Manziel (+7) Even if Hoyer starts the season, it won’t be long (likely Week 5 after Cleveland’s bye in Week 4) before Manziel takes the field as the starting QB.
- Doug Martin (-4) – Won’t be the workhorse like he was back in 2012.
- Jonathan Grimes (+33) – Release of Andre Brown, gives Grimes a good shot be Foster’s backup.
- James White (+7) – Still holding sleeper status for the casual ff owner.
- Wes Welker (-5) – Love Welker in his swan song season in Denver but initial yardage total was too high.
- Eric Decker (+5) – Original projections were a touch too low.
- Terrance Williams (+6) – The Cowboys are going to be throwing a ton, making up inefficiencies on defense.
- Brandin Cooks (+9) Want to hear more from practice and watch the next two pre-season games, but Cooks may climb into WR30 area by late August.
- Kenny Britt (+20) – Running as a starter, but you can’t help but think Britt is teasing us fantasy owners again.
- Travis Kelce (+10) – Great talent and speed for a TE, but needs to prove he can stay healthy. He’s an upside pick as a TE2.