Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/7/14
- No changes.
- Arian Foster (-3) – Injury risk is growing by the minute.
- Andre Ellington (+3) – Bumped up his receiving yardage slightly.
- Steven Jackson (-7) – See Foster above.
- Dexter McCluster (#67) – Shifted him from WR to the RB group but don’t see him making a Danny Woodhead type impact.
- David Wilson (cut) – Dropped from the rankings. Very sad.
- Wes Welker (-5) – Love Welker in his swan song season in Denver but initial TD total was too high.
- Emmanuel Sanders (+7) – Don’t think he’ll duplicate Decker’s numbers but you can’t deny the opportunity is there.
- Dwayne Bowe (+6) – Weak secondary, tough schedule, means the Chiefs will be playing from behind a lot this season. Bowe is widely undervalued.
- Aaron Dobson (–7) – Spending too much time in the trainers room.