Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/31/14
- Kirk Cousins (+6) – Really like Cousins to succeed should he find himself in a starting role.
- Christine Michael (+7) – Didn’t increase his projections but the upside value is tremendous and warrants a move up in the rankings.
- Ronnie Hillman (+13) – He’s been running with the two’s enough. Time to flip-flop him and Anderson.
- C.J. Anderson (-13) – Slight adjustment as Rice receives only two-game suspension.
- Carlos Hyde (+9) – Loss of Kendall Hunter (ACL) improves Hyde’s chances of making an impact.
- David Wilson (-10) – Suffered a stinger and will be held out for a few days. Not good for someone coming off a serious neck injury.
- Antonio Brown (+1) – Back to back 100-catch seasons?
- Victor Cruz (+3) – Cruz is shaping up to be a target monster in the Giants new offense.
- Cecil Shorts (-7) – Shorts has battled nagging hamstring and calf issues the entire offseason.
- Ace Sanders (–15) – Will miss the first four games.