Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/24/14
- Tom Brady (+1) – Positive news on Gronk bumps Brady’s TD total up by one.
- Doug Martin (-4) – Hard to envision Dougie getting 300+ carries as Bucs lean towards RBBC.
- Bishop Sankey (-4) – I expect Sankey to lead the RBs in production but McCluster and Greene will keep the rookie out of RB1 territory.
- Ray Rice (+1) – Slight adjustment as Rice receives only two-game suspension.
- Bernard Pierce (-3) – I was expecting Rice’s suspension to last four games.
- David Wilson (+10) – Positive news on Wilson (neck) has him fantasy relevant again.
- Mike Wallace (+2) – Starting to prefer Wallace over other high-end WR3 options.
- Sidney Rice (dropped) – Retired from the league.
- Doug Baldwin (+13) – Retirement of Rice solidifies Baldwin as No.2 wideout.
- Rob Gronkowski (+4) – Bump for Gronk as he has been cleared for camp but long injury history remains a big red flag.