Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/03/14
- Tony Romo (+2) – Starting to shift my thinking on the Cowboys offense. Romo likely to be the centerpiece, not the running game.
- Tom Brady (+1) – Brady’s fantasy value hinges on how quickly Gronk (knee) can return.
- DeMarco Murray (-1) – Admittedly I still don’t have a firm handle on the Cowboys running game. I’m trending toward a timeshare which means Murray is overvalued even with this slight bump downward.
- Eddie Lacy (+3) – Added a TD to Lacy’s projections. Hard to see him getting as many looks in the red zone if Rodgers plays a full 16 games but he won’t be forgotten around the goaline either.
- Lance Dunbar (+7) – May be in for Joique Bell-type season.
- Jacquizz Rodgers (–11) – Redistributed yardage between Rodgers and Freeman.
- Devonta Freeman (+8) – See Rodgers above. Freeman also comes with upside of getting first and second- down carries should SJax come down with an injury.
- Dez Bryant (+1) – Swapped Dez and A.J. Green in Tier 2 with Dez being borderline Tier 1.
- Rob Gronkowski (+11) – While I’m still skeptical that Gronk (knee) will see action early in the season, his upside is so valuable that my initial ranking of him was likely too low.