Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 6/26/14
- Joe Flacco (-2) – A slight bump down for Flacco who should continue to force feed the running game at the expense of throwing downfield.
- T.J. Yates (#57) – Yates checks into the bottom tier of the rankings after being traded to the Falcons. He’ll serve as Ryan’s backup.
- Lamar Miller (+13) – Miller will be in the drivers seat until Moreno (knee) returns during training camp.
- Knowshon Moreno (-10) – Moreno will miss 4 weeks due to knee surgery. He should be back early in camp but he’ll have a red injury flag by his name throughout the pre-season.
- Randall Cobb (+3) – Slight bump for Cobb. It’s possible the Pack could have two 1100-yd receivers this season.
- Torrey Smith (+3) – Bumped up the number of catches for Smith who should set a career high in Kubiak’s system.
- Steve Smith (-8) – The expense of the younger Smith’s bump.
- Jordan Matthews (+11) – Matthews is getting a lot of off-season hype but the addition of Sproles and two mouths to feed at TE doesn’t leave a lot of opportunities for the third receiver in this offense.
- Adrien Robinson (-7) – Isn’t making the most of his opportunity to be the Giants go-to tight end.