Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/29/13
- Michael Vick (+2) – Named the starter but too much of an injury risk for a QB1.
- Terrelle Pryor (+20) – A good showing on Thursday will land him the starting job.
- Matt Flynn (-15) – The Raiders are going to have serious issues all year.
- Eddie Lacy (+2) – Gets a slight bump with season-ending injury to DuJuan Harris.
- DeAngelo Williams (+2) – JStew is out the first six weeks of the season.
- Chris Ivory (Tier 5) – Slid him down from Tier 4 to Tier. Rank # stayed the same.
- Roy Helu (+6) – Has established himself as the clear backup to Morris.
- Giovani Bernard (+3) – Should edge out TheLawFirm in fantasy points by season’s end.
- Jonathan Stewart (-17) – Bad ankles have landed him on the PUP list and out the first six weeks.
- Brandon Marshall (-1) – A slight bump down for what’s likely a diva moment for Marshall. His hip is fine.
- Lance Moore (Tier 6) – Rank # stayed the same, just a better fit in Tier 6 than Tier 5.
- James Jones (Tier 6) – Rank # stayed the same, just a better fit in Tier 6 than Tier 5.
- Kenbrell Thompkins (+5) – Looking like the starter opposite Amendola but his value is over-hyped.
- Jermichael Finley (+1) – We’ll see if Finley can keep the momentum going into the regular season.
- Robert Housler (-8) – High ankle sprain has derailed his fantasy value.
- Heath Miller (+5) – Tomlin hinted that Miller might avoid the PUP list.
- Tony Moeaki (dropped) – Chiefs TE suffered a fractured shoulder.