Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/8/13
- Philip Rivers (-2) – The Chargers actually have some depth at the position but the loss of WR Danario Alexander still hurts.
- Vince Young (#43) – The new Packer makes his debut.
- Arian Foster (-1) – A little nitpicky here, as I dropped 1 TD of his total.
- Daryl Richardson (+1) – A nice vote of confidence from his head coach this week but I already had him pegged as the leader of the Rams RBBC.
- Shane Vereen (+1) – His ADP (6.03) is on the rise.
- Mikel Leshoure (-3) – He’s losing the battle for the No. 2 RB job.
- Christine Michael (+20) – Michael has benefited from Turbin (foot) being on the sidelines.
- Ryan Williams (-5) – Can’t shake his knee injury.
- Jordy Nelson (-1) – Knee is a concern, but no reason to drop him significantly at this time.
- Steve Johnson (-4) – A Hamstring injury and a questionable QB situation doesn’t inspire confidence.
- Vincent Brown (+41) – Brown has a golden opportunity but needs to shake his hamstring injury.
- Tyler Eifert (+9) – With no proven performer opposite A.J. Green, Eifert could be utilized sooner rather than later.