Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/1/13
- Alex Smith (+1) – Andy Reid likes to throw but I anticipate some first-year struggles for Smith and a sub par receiving corps.
- Steven Jackson (+3) – A better fit for Tier 3 with CJ2K and Ridley.
- Shane Vereen (+4) – Should be more involved in the passing game this season.
- Daniel Thomas (-7) – Miller appears to have a good handle on the starting job.
- Joseph Randle (-23) – Lance Dunbar is running ahead of Randle early in camp.
- Sidney Rice (+9) – Ripple effect of Harvin injury.
- Golden Tate (+36) – Ripple effect of Harvin injury.
- Riley Cooper (+2) – Liking his upside more and more.
- Percy Harvin (-72) – Scheduled to have hip surgery today.