Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/25/13
- Robert Griffin III (+2) – All seems to be going well on his rehab. He won’t play in any preseason games and is a good bet not to be on any of my fantasy teams due to high injury risk.
- Matt Forte & Le’Veon Bell (Tier 2) – I moved both of these RBs into Tier 2, which is now getting crowded. There’s actually good depth near the top of the running back cheatsheet this season.
- David Wilson (-4) – I really like his upside but an RBBC situation with Andre Brown is a real possibility. It’s difficult at this point to predict the distribution of carries between the two.
- Ryan Mathews (Tier 5) – He fits better in this tier.
- Andre Brown (+4) – See Wilson above. I love Brown’s upside.
- Peyton Hillis (#102) – The former Madden cover boy has landed in Tampa Bay. Nothing to see here.
- Jordy Nelson (+5) – He deserved this bump for his upside. He can push WR1 status if he remains healthy all season.
- Danario Alexander (-8) – Alexander thrives on the deep ball and deep incuts, which the Chargers may shy away from this season.
- Rueben Randle (+7) – Starting to become more skittish about Hakeem Nicks.
- Delanie Walker (-2) – Walker is having some trouble shaking his knee injury.