Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/11/13
It’s summer vacation time for the NFL so news remains stagnant. A few minor adjustments to the rankings this week.
- EJ Manuel (+1) – I still expect Kolb to be the starter Week 1 but starting to get the vibe Manuel will be on the field sooner rather than later.
- Jamaal Charles (+1) – A slight increase in receptions for Charles which bumps his PPR ranking up a notch.
- Ronnie Hillman (+7) – Ronnie Hillman appears to be gaining traction and may grab a higher split of carries than first thought.
- Montee Ball (-1) – See Hillman above.
- Giovani Bernard, Vick Ballard, Daniel Thomas, Bernard Pierce, Fred Jackson – They fit better in Tier 6.
- Jeremy Maclin (+1) – A slight uptick. I think he nudges out Jackson for receptions and yards in Philadelphia.
- Donnie Avery (-2) – Receiving yardage swap with Avery and McCluster.
- Travis Benjamin (+44) – Leader in the clubhouse to start first two games while Josh Gordon sits.
- Owen Daniels (+1) Daniels use in the red zone gives him a bump over Finley.