Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/4/13
Not a lot of changes in this update as news has been slow in the NFL world this past week. Training camps are scheduled for the end of the month.
- Michael Vick (-1) – The Eagles continue to play up the QB competition between Vick and Nick Foles, but I’d be shocked if Vick doesn’t get the starting nod in Week 1.
- Danny Woodhead (+3) – Woodhead has sleeper PPR value and should play in the majority of third-down situations for the Chargers.
- Dexter McCluster (+1) – Head coach Andy Reid has always been a fan of McCluster.
- Montario Hardesty (+5) – Hardesty heads into training camp as the backup to Richardson in Cleveland.
- Larry Fitzgerald (+2) – Getting more optimistic about Fitz’s return to WR1 territory.
- Donnie Avery (-2) – Receiving yardage swap with Avery and McCluster.
- No changes.