Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/30/12
- No significant changes from 8/27.
- Kevin Smith (-3) Ankle injury is a reminder of how fragile Smith is.
- Maurice Jones-Drew (-2) The holdout will likely extend into the season.
- Rashad Jennings (+3) It’s likely Jennings will start Week 1 & Week 2.
- Lance Ball (+5) Ball is running with the 2nd team behind Willis McGahee.
- Justin Blackmon (+4) Making strides in camp.
- Brian Quick (-3) Still running with the second team.
- Steve Smith (+7) Will likely crack the starting lineup.
- Rod Streater (+3) A deep sleeper to keep your eye on with Denarius Moore and Jacoby Ford battling injuries.
- Dustin Keller (-1) Minor bump down for a “minor” hamstring injury.