Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/27/12
- Russell Wilson (+22) Wins the starting job in SEA. A solid QB2 given his rushing ability.
- Nick Foles (#37) Making the most of his opportunities during the preseason. Could land the No. 2 job behind Michael Vick.
- Tarvaris Jackson (#48) Moving to Buffalo doesn’t change the fact that Jackson is a below-average NFL QB.
- Matt Cassel (-4) After a solid start to the preseason, Cassel has been mediocre at best the last two games.
- Jonathan Stewart (no change) His ankle injury is notable but I won’t move him until we get a better indication of his status.
- Isaac Redman (-7) The potential return of Mendenhall in October and a hip injury have Redman’s stock on the decline.
- Rashad Jennings (+3) Week 1 is fast approaching and still no MJD. It’s likely Jennings will start at RB for JAX in Week 1.
- Lance Ball (+25) Ball is running with the 2nd team behind Willis McGahee.
- Terrell Owens (dropped) Cut by Seattle means you don’t have to consider him on draft day.
- Sidney Rice (+5) A slight bump with less mouths to feed in Seattle.
- Brandon Marshall (+4) A slight bump for the Bears No. 1 wideout.
- Austin Collie (no change) It appears Collie may be ready for Week 1 but his injury risk is too high to move him up the rankings.
- Jermaine Gresham (+2) Slight adjustment in Tier 4.