Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/23/12
- Peyton Manning (-1) Manning’s arm strength appears a bit shaky.
- Jake Locker (+5) Won the starting job.
- Blaine Gabbert (+2) Looking decent in one preseason game doesn’t have me sold.
- Ryan Tannehill (+2) Won the starting job.
- QB Tarvaris Jackson (dropped) Russell Wilson has at least the No. 2 job locked up.
- Maurice Jones-Drew (-7) The longer MJD holds out the more I sour on his 2012 prospects.
- Doug Martin (+2) Starting to dig the rookie more and more.
- Isaac Redman (-4) The potential return of Mendenhall in October and a hip injury have Redman’s stock on the decline.
- Rashad Jennings (+8) He’ll showcase his talent if MJD continues to sit into the season.
- Rashard Mendenhall (+28) Could return in October.
- James Starks (-12) Turf toe and bad play aren’t a good combination.
- Dez Bryant (+2) Slight bump as knee tendinitis is noteworthy but doesn’t negatively affect his value.
- Miles Austin (-3) Chronic hamstring problems are a concern.
- Pierre Garcon (+1) Becoming the favorite target of RGIII.
- Sidney Rice (+14) Back on the field after offseason shoulder surgery.
- Justin Blackmon (+23) Running with the first team and looking good doing it.
- Terrell Owens (-14) Sidney Rice’s return deflates Owens’ value.
- Austin Collie (-22) Another concussion, yikes!