Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/16/12
- Matt Cassel (+1) Slight bump for Cassel who has more weapons at his disposal in 2012.
- Jake Locker (+2) Nothing’s official but it sounds like Locker could land the starting job Week 1.
- Maurice Jones-Drew (-2) The longer MJD holds out the more I sour on his 2012 prospects.
- Isaac Redman (-2) Groin injuries and running backs don’t mix.
- Cedric Benson (+5) Benson has a chance to be the top RB in GB.
- Evan Royster (+10) Currently the No. 1 RB in Shanahanigans.
- Dexter McCluster (+6) Being used as a receiver in the slot.
- Roddy White (-1) White told his coaches, “I don’t want to be the most targeted receiver in the NFL.”
- Robert Meachem (-6) Needs to build a better rapport with Rivers.
- Jonathan Baldwin (+4) Benefiting from the absence of Bowe.
- Pierre Garcon (+4) Becoming the favorite target of RGIII.
- Jason Witten (-4) Spleen injury suffered in first preseason game. Ouch!