Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/2/12
- Colt McCoy (-5) McCoy’s slide continues. By the time training camp is over, I’m expecting Seneca Wallace to be the No. 2 QB.
- Jahvid Best (-7) Best has yet to be cleared for practice.
- Kevin Smith (+10) Smith’s value continues to rise with Best on the sideline.
- Felix Jones (-5) Use on special teams may cut into his offensive opportunities.
- Phillip Tanner (#96) The Cowboys’ RB3 included in the rankings.
- Julio Jones (+4) Man crush on Julio is growing along with the idea of Atlanta’s passing attack being top 5 in the league in 2012.
- Santonio Holmes (#26) Dropped 1 TD from his projections and moved him down to Tier 4. A revamp of the Jets passing projections is coming in the next update.
- Braylon Edwards (+12) Edwards (SEA) has a team now, but his value is still minimal at best unless he wins a starting job.