Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/26/12
- Colt McCoy (-4) Its likely McCoy will continue to slide as his time in Cleveland appears to be coming to an end.
- Robert Turbin (+6) Could be thrust into action if Lynch is suspended.
- Bryce Brown (+21) A legitimate threat to Dion Lewis for the #2 RB in Philadelphia.
- Dion Lewis (-4) Will face competition for backup duties behind McCoy.
- Anthony Allen (+20) Will start camp as the RB2 but Pierce is more talented.
- Dez Bryant (+4) Back to his initial ranking. It appears his latest off-field issues may not lead to suspension. Stay tuned.
- Santana Moss (+7) Consistently undervalued, Moss will begin camp as the Redskins WR2.
- Andre Roberts (+15) Penciled in as the starter opposite Fitz until rookie Michael Floyd gets up to speed.
- Brandon Tate (+76) Whoa! Tate was swimming at the bottom of the barrel but is competing for the #2 wide receiver job in CIN with Armon Binns.