Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/19/12
- No change and probably won’t be any significant movement until camps get in full swing.-
- Marshawn Lynch (-4) – Off-field issues may lead to suspension.
- Mark Ingram (+12) – Saints backfield with be a three-RB-committee but my initial projections for Ingram were too low.
- Pierre Thomas (-7) – Saints backfield with be a three-RB-committee but my initial projections for Thomas were too low.
- Mikel Leshoure (+5) – Achilles and 2-game suspension are red flags but Best is no pillar of health either.
- Robert Turbin (+19) Could be thrust into action if Lynch is suspended.
- Brandon Marshall (+3) – Total number of receptions were initially projected too low.
- Dez Bryant (-4) – Off-field issues may lead to suspension.
- Kenny Britt (-4) – Another knee surgery and another arrest… yikes.
- Kendall Wright (+12) – The benefactor of Britt’s freefall.
- Michael Floyd (-5) – Rookie is no sure bet to crack the starting lineup anytime soon.