Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 6/21/12
- Matt Ryan (+1) – talk of slightly more passing in ATL gives Ryan upside.
- Drew Brees (no change) – slight adjustments to Pass Att & Completions.
- Matthew Stafford (no change) – slight adjustments to Pass Att & Completions.
- Kevin Kolb (no change) – slight adjustments to Pass Att & Completions.
- Tim Tebow (+1 rushing TD) – Jets likely to use the QB around the goaline.
- Frank Gore (-2) – continued talk of Gore sharing carries and losing opportunities around the goaline keeps his value on the decline.
- Shonn Greene (-2) – will likely lose goaline carries to QB Tim Tebow.
- Beanie Wells (-8) – previously ranked too high given his injury risk.
- Ryan Williams (+9) – recovery from knee injury is on track.
- Taiwan Jones (-14) – competition from Goodson as McFadden’s backup.
- Ronnie Brown (#90) – previously unranked, recently signed by SD.
- Wes Welker (-3) – still love Wes, but Lloyd will take a few targets away.
- Brandon Lloyd (+6) – I’m jumping on the bandwagon.
- Stephen Hill (#53) – inexplicably left out of our initial rankings.
- Chad Ochocinco (+51) – still not quite sure what his role will be but he’s got a better chance to be fantasy relevant in Miami than in New England.
- Josh Cribbs (-15) – talk of Cribbs being less involved in the offense and more involved on special teams.