Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/18
- Matt Ryan (+2) Perhaps a little more passing than running for the Falcons in 2011.
- Michael Turner (-4) Perhaps a little more passing than running for the Falcons in 2011.
- Jahvid Best (+1) just some housecleaning. I prefer Best’s upside over Fred Jackson’s.
- LeGarrette Blount (+1) just some housecleaning. I prefer Blount’s upside over Fred Jackson’s.
- Roddy White (+2) moves up a couple spots within Tier 1. The Falcons are giving the impression their days of pounding the rock with Michael Turner are fading away.
- Donald Jones (+36) is expected to land a starting spot in Buffalo opposite Steve Johnson.
- Brandon Gibson (+7) is running with the first team in St. Louis but this position still needs to shake itself out.
- Denarius Moore (+29) has been the best receiver in Oakland’s camp to date.
- Lance Kendricks (+2) is turning heads in camp. He’s close to landing the starting TE job as a rookie.