Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 8/8
- Peyton Manning (-1) falls a spot below Brady due to neck concerns.
- Jamaal Charles’ (-2) schedule is weighing on my mind.
- Thomas Jones (+2) moves back up after Haley makes clear Le’Ron McClain (–8) is strictly a fullback.
- Rashad Jennings (+4) – continue to like his upside. Could be a big surprise in 2011.
- Dwayne Bowe (-2) slides a couple spots. More weapons this season in the Chiefs passing game.
- Johnny Knox (-3) is losing reps to Roy Williams (+20) in practice. Why doesn’t Martz play them at different positions?
- Derrick Mason (-30) signing is basically Plaxico (-2) insurance. Mason goes from a starter to option #3.
- Malcom Floyd (+12) resigns in SD and returns to a starting role.
- Michael Crabtree (-3) can’t stay healthy and Braylon Edwards’ (+3) arrival is an ominous sign.
- Flip-flopped Rob Gronkowski (+6) and Aaron Hernandez (-6). It’s too bad these two have to share targets.
- Jared Cook (+10) becomes Hasselbecks pass-receiving option now that Bo Scaife (-4) has moved on.
- Travis Beckum (+21) takes a big leap as he becomes the starting tight end now that Kevin Boss (-5) has moved on to Oakland.
- Ed Dickson (-3) may be the starter but it appears the Ravens like Dennis Pitta (+7) enough that he will share in the pass-receiving responsibilities.