Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 7/28
- Matt Hasselbeck (+7) up slightly. Better value for him early in the season; as long as TEN stays in the race.
- Donovan McNabb in Minnesota might be a good fit for the team but doesn’t get my fantasy juices flowing. No Sidney Rice means McNabb is QB2 at best.
- Bump for Tarvaris Jackson (+30) as for some reason the Seahawks want him to be their starting QB.
- Flip-flopped Willis McGahee (#80) and Le’Ron McClain (#52) as it appears McGahee is on his way out.
- Flip-flopped DeAngelo Williams (#21) and Jonathan Stewart (#35). Williams will retain the starting role.
- No change to Sidney Rice but I’m already leaning towards moving him down in our next update. Tarvaris Jackson at QB gives me the willies.
- Bump for Dez Bryant (+4). Release of Roy Williams secures Bryant’s starting role.
- Bump for Eric Decker (+35) and Eddie Royal (+14) as Gaffney gets traded to Washington.
- Downgrade for Steve Breaston (-7) as he’ll battle rookie Jonathan Baldwin for targets behind Bowe & Moeaki.