Player Projections, Rankings & Cheatsheets
Change Log – 6/23
- Changed the passing attempts and competition numbers for Aaron
Rodgers, Tony Romo, Matt Schaub, Josh Freeman, Jay Cutler, Tim Tebow,
Matt Cassel, & Colt McCoy.
- +3 in the Rankings for Joe Flacco for his consistency the last
- Slight yardage downgrade (-75) for Matthew Stafford as his injury
risk weighs on my mind.
- Slight passing yardage increases for Cam Newton and Andy Dalton
however both rookies remain in Tier 4.
- Included Vince Young. He’s not expected back in Tennessee
and has little fantasy value until he finds a home.
- Changed the rushing attempts and reception numbers for numerous
players which should help those of you with MyFFT PPR leagues get
a more accurate view of the projections. Players with these changes
include Arian Foster, Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Matt Forte,
LeSean McCoy, Peyton Hillis, Michael Bush, & Beanie Wells.
- -50 receiving yards for Jamaal Charles but Ranking stays the same.
- Flip-flopped Ryan Torain (38) and Keiland Williams (52). Given
Shanahan’s track record, I wouldn’t touch any Washington
RB at this point.
- +2 in the Rankings for Ryan Mathews. I’m anxious to but him
in Tier 3 but can’t pull the trigger until on-field workouts
- +3 in the Rankings for Mark Ingram due to upside.
- +10 in the Rankings for Marion Barber. I don’t expect him
to be in Dallas this year but he has more upside value than where
he was initially ranked.
- Changed the reception numbers for numerous players which should
help those of you with MyFFT PPR leagues get a more accurate view
of the projections. Reception totals were changed for Hakeem Nicks,
Mike Wallace, Dwayne Bowe, Brandon Lloyd, Miles Austin, DeSean Jackson,
Dez Bryant, Steve Smith (CAR), Jacoby Jones, & Greg Little.
- -100 yards for Amendola. Trying to predict the Rams receivers at
this point in time is difficult at best and while I’m bullish
on Amendola succeeding in Josh McDaniels’s offense, my initial
yardage total was a little ambitious.
- +50 yards for Dez Bryant and +2 in Rankings. Bryant’s upside
- Included Eric Decker. He was left out of the initial Rankings by
- Slight bumps for Jimmy Graham and Greg Olsen who were both slotted
a couple spots too low in my initial Rankings.
- I still haven’t gathered my thoughts on Shockey and how much
he’ll be a factor in the passing game but he does move up a
few notches for the time being.
- Reception numbers were altered for Owen Daniels, Todd Heap, Ben
Watson, and Tony Moeaki.
- I’m predicting a down year for Gonzalez as he comes to the
end of a fabulous career, but my initial projections were too low.
A slight bump for Tony G.